Aims of WGRAThe aims of the Woolley Grange Residents Association are
- Represent the views of local residents
- Promote a healthy and happy environement for the residents living in Woolley Grange.
- Further the interests of the community by identifying and supporting proposals which benefit Woolley Grange
- Preserve the area in which we live
- Promote the efficience of other charities
- Support reduction in crime and anti-social behaviour within Ward 18, Wakefield.
- Source and apply for additional funding to provide residents of Woolley Grange with facilities for sport and recreation.
- Produce 4 editions of a community newsletter each year.