The work that WGRA has done over the years can be hard to recognise and actually if some of the achivements hadn't have been made then the negative impacts would have been noticed.
- Organised successful family events - Quiz night, Carol singing around the Christmas Tree, Father Christmas visits, Annual Easter egg hunts and Jubliee event Summer 2012.
- RMG & Envirocare - Service improvements and putting continued pressure to manage open spaces effectively. As a result of our complaints of poor service, a pernament 10 foot living Christmas Tree and 500 saplings were provided as a gesture of goodwill.
- Leasehold - A great deal of work has been done to clarify the changes to the leashold arrangements - Arundel bankruptcy, Walker Singleton appointed receivers, Eversheds Solicitors and finally Hastoe.
- 106 agreement issues - Addressing outstanding planning and site issues with relation to the building work as a whole. A joint venture with rural ward and parish councils to ensure footpaths and roads are brought up to acceptable standards.
- Other areas of work have included planning application awareness, Mobile Library Bus successfully visiting the estate, School Bus, School places, attempts to improve Parking and Doug Fouling issues.