The Woolley Grange Photography Competition
During the village fete, we will be holding the first photo competition. Entrants are invited to submit photographs in 3 categories:
- Over 18
- 11 – 17
- Under 10’s
There are great prizes to be had for each category winner, including a family ticket to Cannon Hall Farm, Bowling at Barnsley Bowl and Wine for the over 18’s! The winning photo’s will be used in the next newsletter and on our website.
All photos should be submitted in printed format to 8 Hepworth Close AND in digital format to email@example.com no later than 6pm on Friday 29th August.
- All photos submitted must be taken within 2 miles of the S75 5GN postcode.
- The photos must be original submissions.
- Submissions are at the photographers discresssion, but must be in good taste and within the bounds of decency.
- Photographers may retain the copyright of the photographs, but consent to WGRA using any submission within their website, publicity materials, publications and for any other use by WGRA without the need for explicit consent of the owner.
- All judging is carried out by an independent judge who is in no way affiliated to WGRA.
- All photos must be the original work of the creator.
- No advertising, personal or business identifying details are permitted.
- The judges’ decision is final, no discussion will be entered into.
- Entrants may submit only one entry per category.
- The entry form must be attached to the back of the printed photograph and the same details emailed with the digital submission.